A Note from our President...
Novel Coronavirus Update - March 23rd
I want to take a moment to inform our clients of changes to operations due to the Illinois Governor’s Shelter in Place Order.
The Isidore Group is an exempt organization in that we support first responders and healthcare workers.
Our clients can continue to expect:
- Our Service Desk is fully staffed and able to help our clients as they always have;
- Our Technical staff will continue to work on any open issue, and address new issues as they come in;
- We continue to accept Service Desk Tickets by e-mail, web, and phone;
- Clients can continue to ship devices that need repair directly to our Burr Ridge Service Center;
- Repaired workstation and newly ordered laptops will continue to be shipped out of our Burr Ridge Service Center.
- We will still come onsite to handle system down issues—this includes anything that would prevent the continuation of normal business operations for our clients.
That being said, we still feel a responsibility to do all we can to flatten the curve and help slow the spread of the Novel Coronavirus.
We have made the following modifications to our operations:
- Most of our coworkers are working remotely;
- We have limited our office to an absolute minimum number of coworkers to handle accounting and shipping and receiving operations;
- We have reduced onsite service calls to emergency issues only;
- Our technical staff that must go onsite will practice social distancing and follow the guidelines issued by the DuPage County Health Department and the CDC.
The Isidore Group is here for all of our clients during this difficult time. If you have any questions, please let us know.
We pray for the health and safety of all our coworkers, clients, and vendors, and for a speedy end to this challenging time.
| Sebastian Abbinanti |
| imagine IT… build IT… secure IT…|